I got my new laptop yesterday and it is so pretty! I was super excited to write my blog post for today and then I realised that I had absolutely no inspiration. At all. I mean I have loads of things that I want to write about but I do not have the inspiration at this moment in time to do so.
Because this is the case I decided to try and help other people that might be sitting with this problem. I know that it can be difficult to think of blog posts all the time (well it can be for me) so hopefully after reading this you will find some new blog post ideas!
- Give us your must have makeup product
- Share your everyday makeup look
- Let us know about your morning/evening skin routine
- If you have any themed/costume makeup looks then share those
- Review High End vs Drugstore Products
- Outfit of the Day
- Show us what you wear to work
- Been to a costume party lately? What did you wear?
- Share a staple from your wardrobe
- What is one item you can’t live without?
- Do a book review of something you have read lately. Good or bad.
- Write a letter to your past/future self
- Go on a coffee date with yourself and share your thoughts
- Share the love – who are your favourite bloggers? Instagrammers?
- Take us with you throughout your day
- Where is your favourite travel destination?
- Somewhere you have never been but would love to go?
- Create a mini itinerary and share it with us
- Do you have any handy travel tips you can share?
- Tell us why you love to travel. Or if you don’t, tell us why
So there are just a few blog post ideas that you can write about. I hope that this post has been helpful! If you write any of these then please let me know! And if you have written any of these before then please leave links in the comments so I can have a look!
What kind of blog posts do you enjoy writing the most? Let me know in the comments below!