Blogmas Post Ideas? But it’s only november, Kirsty! What are you doing?? Well sorry to everyone who doesn’t love Christmas as much as me but it is officially one month until Christmas and that means that I have that festive feeling! I am making everything more Christmassy and I am so excited about it!
I did Blogmas last year and I absolutely loved it but I was not as organised as I would like to have been. This year will be completely different though. I am going to plan ahead and make Blogmas amazing 😉
If you are wanting to do Blogmas this year but are worried about what to post here are some ideas for you – no more excuses 😉
- Show us your favourite festive makeup look
- Bought any Christmas makeup? Show us what you’ve got!
- Tips for keeping your skin looking fresh during the festive season?
- Beauty advent calendars? Please share!
- Favourite beauty product of 2016
- What are you wearing to your work Christmas party?
- Share your Christmas jumper or make a wishlist
- Favourite Christmas accessories
- Share your favourite fashion item of 2016
- What will you be wearing on Christmas morning?
- Family Christmas traditions?
- Christmas plans for this year?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- What would you love to give to other people for Christmas?
- Your favourite thing about Christmas?
There are just some ideas for Blogmas! I hope that they help you a bit. I have written a similar post recently which you can have a look at over here. It is not Blogmas related but it might help anyway 🙂
Also, please do not feel as though you need to post every day. Some people post for 12 days, some post until Christmas, and some post for the whole of December. It is all up to you!
Are you doing Blogmas? Let me know in the comments!