When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
may luck be yours on Halloween.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!
I found this Halloween tag on The Blog Tag and seeing as today is Halloween it seemed like the perfect time to do it!
1. Do you celebrate Halloween?
In a way I do because I normally don’t do anything too exciting but I love the season and I love decorating the house and doing blog posts 😉
2. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween? If so tell us about your costume.
I have actually although I don’t often do it but I do remember dressing up as a cheerleader once I was younger!
3. What is your favourite horror movie?
I am a horror movie junkie and because I don’t get scared easily if one makes me jump it is a favourite! I really enjoy The Conjuring, and although I don’t find it particularly scary it is so good!
4. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Hmm I would probably run to my room and press the panic button however if that’s where the footsteps are coming from then I would run to another part of the house and do the same!
5. Have you ever been trick or treating?
Yes! I went with friends many years ago and we got such a random assortment of goodies; including polony!
6. Favourite scary book?
I don’t actually know so does anyone have any recommendations?
7. What was your first Halloween costume?
I can really only remember the cheerleader! Oh I think I might have been a dolphin as well when I was very much younger!
8. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Can Sweeney Todd count as a scary movie because that would be amazing!
9. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Hmm, maybe some kind of a grenade…or fire.
10. What is your favourite Halloween candy?
I’m not sure we get much Halloween candy here although I did buy some Candy Corn when I was in America though.
11. Have you ever carved a pumpkin?
I have a pumpkin ready to be carved however I just have not done it yet!
12. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A creepy clown because I honestly think that I would die. No jokes.
13. Have you played any scary pranks on anyone or has anyone played a scary prank on you?
Not really and I am so thankful for that!
14. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I honestly do not know because it would have been ages ago.
15. Is Halloween an important holiday for you?
Well I enjoy it but it isn’t the most important.
16. What do you think Halloween is about?
I’m not sure that anyone would read the paragraphs I could write about this because they would be super long haha!
17. What would your ideal Halloween costume be?
Wednesday Addams because she is actually my spirit animal and I even have the perfect dress to wear which is on my ASOS Wishlist!
18. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Hannibal Lecter although I don’t really think that he is a villain, others might though.
19. If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get?
All the way because I don’t scare easily and I know what NOT to do. I also won’t get frazzled in a stressful situation because I’m used to them!
20. Your best Halloween memory?
Probably trick-or-treating with some friends back in the day because when we got back to the house we found so much random stuff!
If you enjoyed this Halloween Tag then why not have a look at the rest of the Halloween posts that I have posted this month!
Have you done any Halloween posts or a Halloween Tag? How have you celebrated Halloween this year? Let me know in the comments below!