I have had this blog for almost 4 months so I figure it’s about time to share some random bits of information with all of you. Now these are all things that I wouldn’t randomly tell people but we’re all friends here so why not?!
- I am absolutely terrified of birds and geckos. I don’t care if people think that I am being irrational. A gecko fell on my arm while I was in Durban on holiday and now if I see one in my bedroom I cannot sleep in there. I literally slept in the spare room because I was terrified of going into my room!
- I love earrings. As in it’s a bit of an obsession – I have a few hundred pairs and I cannot stop myself from buying more. I had to buy two more pairs yesterday! They were Christmas earrings though and I NEEDED them! I literally have enough to wear different earrings for every day… of the year!
- Dressing up is my favourite!. Seriously, putting a pretty dress and heels on is such fun. I just wish that I could dress up more for work sometimes. Also, I love wearing makeup but I need to become less scared of experimenting and trying new things!
- I love making new friends but I am the worst at it! I love having people to speak to and it’s nice to actually have people send me messages but I have no idea how to initiate friendships with people. If you want to be friends then message me on Twitter? 😉
- I absolutely LOVE potatoes!! I don’t care how they are made, I will eat them! I could eat them for any meal! If I go out for dinner and the meal I want doesn’t come with fries, I will order them as a side!
So there are a few random bits of information about me. Nothing you needed to know but just some things I wanted to share!
Want to share a random fact about yourself? Please leave it in the comments below!