Things that make you happy don’t have to cost a fortune or be elaborate. There are so many simple ways that you can make yourself happy. I’m going to share some of mine with you.
**Before I start I want to say that there are obviously people that make me happy, and my cat, but this list is going to focus on things that I do that make me happy.**
1. Tea. This is such a simple one but drinking a hot cup of tea makes me so happy because it makes me feel so relaxed and you can drink it anytime anyplace.
2. Baking. I love baking. It is relaxing and you also have a tasty treat to remind yourself of the fun that you had.
3. Photography. There is so much beauty in the world and I love capturing that and sharing it with other people.
4. Shopping. While I’m shopping I don’t have time to think of anything else. I also love having new and pretty things and after I come home from shopping I always have something new to show for it.
5. Reading. I’ve been reading for the past 20 years so you could say that I’m a bit of a fan 😉 I love reading books about all different things and all different genres. I have 3 bookcases full of books and I have more on my floor that I just haven’t managed to find space for yet!
6. Harry Potter. I clearly remember the first time I read a Harry Potter book and the magical world it transported me to. I even had a Harry Potter birthday party a few years ago where everyone had to run through the barrier to get inside. Everyone also got sorted into their own houses – definitely one of my favourite parties to date.
7. Winter. I love the cold. There is nothing better than staying inside on a rainy day and reading or watching series. I absolutely dread Summer and the heat it brings with it. When the weather starts getting colder and it’s time to bring out the cute warm clothes that is when I am at my happiest.
8. Dressing Up. I love dressing up in pretty clothes, doing my hair and make up, and going out to nice places. I feel prettiest when I’m dressed up and it’s hard to be sad when you’re feeling fabulous! 😉
9. Travelling. The minute I get on a plane to go somewhere I get filled with so much excitement. I love the thought of exploring new places and seeing new things. There is nothing quite like stepping off the plane in a country you have never been to before and being hit with so many new sensations.
10. Blogging. I have recently changed my blog and I am so happy with how everything is going on here so far. I have been working really hard and the response that I have been getting so far has been so encouraging!
So there are just 10 things that make me happy. Let me know some things that make you happy in the comments below.