I was nominated by the beautiful Victoria from Unveiling Victoria to do the Vogue 73 Questions Tag. I haven’t done a tag in ages and this one seemed really fun so here it goes:
1. What’s the best thing to happen to you this month?
Can I say that it’s still coming and it’ll be my holidays?!
2. What’s the best thing to happen to you this year?
I finally booked my holiday to go back to Europe for the first time in 10 years.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Curling up with some tea, some chocolate, and a good book.
4. What’s your favorite season?
Winter, without a doubt.
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Yes, London has always been the dream.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Fudge Choc-Chip or Tin Roof
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
This one completely depends on my mood.
10. Cake or pie?
Normally cake, but pie can be good too.
11. What’s your least favorite food?
There are a fair few vegetables that I do not like.
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
I don’t really eat many, so I guess I’ll say mayonnaise.
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
French toast, or flapjacks
14. What’s your favourite color?
15. What color dress did you wear to prom?
It had turquoise lace with purple underneath
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Normally air dry, unless I am going somewhere special.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Physically I’m pretty strong; emotionally – I could use some work!
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Victoria Beckham (can I add David in there too?), or Kate Middleton
19. When was the last time you cried?
I can’t remember…
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
One of my friends
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Well Twitter is better for blog promotion, and talking to people. Instagram is better for seeing and sharing photos.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
24. Favourite country you’ve visited?
25. Last country you’ve visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
So many – I love to travel!
27. First pet?
Might have been a budgie…might have been a bunny.
28. Favorite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Well today is Saturday so tomorrow I’ll be doing nothing!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
My December holiday!
31. What book are you currently reading?
The Five Love Languages – singles edition
32. A book you read because everyone was reading it?
Hmm… I’m not sure really. I usually just read whatever I want to.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
Staying in one place
34. What’s your favorite beverage?
35. What’s your favorite cocktail?
I don’t drink
36. What would you order at McDonalds drive thru?
Extra Large fries and an Oreo McFlurry
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
A life sized teddy bear
38. What’s your current favorite TV show?
Criminal Minds, always.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
The Notebook, The Vow…basically any Nicholas Sparks movie!
40. Who do you miss the most?
This is pretty deep.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
Tough one – I can’t draw, and I wish I could!
42. What are your nicknames?
I don’t really have one.
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Probably the children in my class.
44. Heels or flats?
Both! It depends where I am going.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Does moving to another country to be an Au Pair count?
46. What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of?
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
I got a really wonderful job. Also, the way my blog has grown since it started.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
Well I wanted to be a cashier…might have been around this age!
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
Manners and respect
51. Bath or shower?
I normally shower but sometimes I’ll bath
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I guess it depends who I’m with
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
I don’t really use candles often enough to have a favourite scent.
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
I really want to say Dublin…but I haven’t been before!
55. Are you messy or neat?
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Brush my teeth
57. What do you eat for breakfast?
It depends. At the moment I have something different every day.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Check my phone
59. What’s your favourite pizza?
Pineapple and green pepper on a thick base from Romans
60. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I would I could draw!
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
Kind, honest, successful
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I honestly cannot remember. I don’t talk on the phone much.
63. At what age were you happiest?
I don’t know…
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
Toast with peanut butter
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
Probably to my room
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Series, a book, tea, chocolate, and pizza
68. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing at the moment
69. On a scale of 1/10 how happy are you with life right now?
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Probably a worm
71. Starter or dessert?
Dessert, of course!
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Poached fruit. That is not a dessert, I mean really.
73. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
New York, I think.
Please go and have a look at Victoria’s blog – it’s really great! This Vogue tag was really fun to do and I hope you all learnt something new about me. I am not going to tag anyone but if you want to do the Vogue 73 questions tag then please let me know once it’s done! I would love to read your answers!
Do we have any similar answers? Let me know in the comments below!