Makes approximately 20 biscuits
I love peanut butter. I love baking. I love biscuits. It just makes sense that these biscuits would be at the top of my to bake list. The great thing about this recipe is that it is so quick and easy to make. Also, the mixture of the smell of peanut butter and biscuits baking is truly incredible.
1 cup peanut butter (I used half crunchy and half smooth)
1 cup sugar
10ml vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla essence together in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking tray (your hands WILL get sticky and you might have to keep wiping mixture off them to roll them properly).
- Flatten gently with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, depending on how you like them.
And that’s it! These peanut butter biscuits are quite sweet so if you’re not a fan of sweet things then this might not be the recipe for you. But trust me when I say, they are delicious!
What are your favourite type of biscuits? Do you prefer to bake or buy yours? Let me know in the comments below!